Incline Village/Crystal Bay Housing ‘Roadmap’
May 25, 2023 | Member Submitted
Join Washoe County and the Incline Village/Crystal Bay Citizen Advisory Board (CAB) members for a meeting on Monday, June 5, at 5:30 p.m., at the Incline Village Library, 845 Alder Ave., Incline Village, or via Zoom. Hear a presentation about the Washoe Tahoe Housing Partnership “Roadmap” and updates from public safety representatives.
- CALL TO ORDER/ DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT – Limited to no more than three (3) minutes. Anyone may speakpertaining to any matter either on or off the agenda. Please raise your hand on your computer and then you will be called one by one. Comments are to be addressed to the Board as a whole. Additionally, during action items public comment will be heard on that particular item before action is taken.
- WASHOE COUNTY DEPARTMENT UPDATES: This item includes the Washoe County Sherriff’s Office and the North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District. (Non-Action Item)
- ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMISSIONER HILL – (Non-Action Item)
- WASHOE TAHOE HOUSING PARTNERSHIP (WTHP) – Heidi Hill Drum, Chief Executive Officer,Tahoe Prosperity Center, will present the WTHP “Roadmap”. The “Roadmap” will address theneed for affordable housing for workforce employees of all levels. (Non-Action Item)
- CONTINUATION OF AGENDA ITEM 6 FROM FEBRUARY 6, 2023 MEETING – Continued discussionon the topic of the IVCB CAB to prepare a presentation to the Washoe County Commissioners. These discussions will take place throughout the next few months during CAB meetings. There will be a time certain presentation by Kevin Lyons from 5:50 – 6:00 p.m. at the June 5, 2023 meeting, and then a return to the balance of the agenda, with CAB discussion and direction and public comment. (Possible Action Item)
- CAB BOARD MEMBERS ANNOUNCEMENTS – This item is limited for announcements by CAB members. (Non-Action Item)
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETING APRIL 3, 2023 AND MAY 1, 2023 (Possible Action Item)
- NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT HUB – Staff to announce any upcoming neighborhood development meetings in the Incline Village/Crystal Bay area. For more information click on HUB. (Non-Action Item)
11. GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT — Limited to no more than three (3) minutes. Anyone may speak pertaining to any matter either on or off the agenda. Please raise your hand on your computer and then you will be called one by one. Comments are to be addressed to the Board as a whole.
-Please Note: If you have a question, please send to the CAB email at CAB@washoecounty.gov and your question will be provided to the presenter. If you have additional topics to propose for future CAB meetings, please send your suggestions to the CAB email at CAB@washoecounty.gov